Reworked vintage

If you didn't catch it on the Bust blog yesterday, here is my outfit from the craftacular. I "bought" this dress at Beacon's Closet {with store credit} last weekend and figured that this was the perfect place to wear it. It's a re-worked african print robe from Zachary Smile's White Label. I love how this little crochet apron was the perfect little topper and suitable for a crafty crowd. I did have to walk a few blocks to get us some lunch over at S'nice and got a few stares on the way but hey, this is New York! People are cookie so as long as I kept my head up and walked like I was a lady on a mission, no one really commented.

DSC_0178

DSC_0183

DSC_0193

DSC_0187

Oh just don't mind the bandaged finger in that last picture. I had a little accident on Friday night that made me think I might've had to test out the hospitals here in Brooklyn, which frankly, scares the heck out of me, but turns out a few closure strips, some bactene and bandaids is all that was needed.

I have a new giveaway this week, courtesy of Le Mode Accessories, so make sure you  enter  before Friday!

sig5


Outfit:
dress}Zachary Smile, via Beacon's
apron}borrowed from Dusty Rose Vintage
tights} AA
Shoes} c/o Modcloth