Robe bleue, souliers bleus

{Blue dress, blue shoes}

What a weekend it's been! I was very productive and got my closet in order, was able to drop off some clothing at Beacon's and in doing so, picking up a few things with my store credit! Ahh, new-ish clothes makes me happy! You guessed, it, i'm still not buying any new clothing, only trades for store credit or blog shops with money that comes from selling my own clothing through my {no longer} shop my closet. Sadly, I just don't have the time to photograph and list things anymore so I had to close up shop. The nice thing about Brooklyn, is that there is 3 re-sell places right in my neighborhood {Beacon's Closet, Buffalo Exchange and the newly opened Crossroads trading}. Going through these channels have made my life a whole lot easier. I highly suggest checking them out to see if there's a location near you, they've definitely help me keep my closet under control.


DSC_0069

DSC_0085

DSC_0078

DSC_0072

Just another reason why I put myself on a shopping ban; I bought this dress sometime last year and this is the first time I wear it. I think I was at a point where i was just buying things because they were cheap and not really because I needed them. Well, I'm happy I kept it cause I like the way this outfit came out. Whether I needed the dress or not...

* There's still time to enter my Lulu*s.com Giveaway! Enter here.
sig5
Outfit:
dress}Forever 21
vest}c/o Modcloth
belt}thifted
shoes}vintage