Petits souliers rouges

{Little red shoes}

Yup, you guessed it more pictures from the weekend. As you can tell, we had a really gorgeous one! On Sunday a bunch of us got together and hit up the Brooklyn Bowl for an afternoon of bowling fun. I must say, I beat all of them with my awesome bowling skills and looked stylish doing with with my vintage bowling shoes from Japan. Yes, I take bowling a little seriously. But anyways, before leaving the house, Veronika worked a little magic with my hair and did this beautiful french braid side up do thingy. I like. Now if she can only come back to NYC whenever I'm having a bad hair day...


IMG_3614

IMG_3617

IMG_3633

IMG_3619

IMG_3627

IMG_3638

I was planning on having a few more posts up for this weekend, but unfortunately time is not on my side and packing for Bahamas took a little longer than expected. So with that, I wish you all a good weekend and I'll be back on Monday, hopefully with some pictures from our trip!


sig5

Outfit:
dress}c/o Modcloth
purse}thrifted
belt}thrifted
shoes}c/o Modcloth