Je Suis BOTM

DSC_0175

DSC_0180

DSC_0179

Although this outfit doesn't reflect it, I have some pretty exciting news to share! Modcloth has named me one of their Blogger of the Moment! I've honestly been a fan of Modcloth ever since I started blogging so this is a huge honor. You can check out the interview I did with them up on their blog. In honor of this title, they've named this adorable little romper after my blog! It's absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it out this Summer as soon as it starts to warm up. The print is even prettier in person and has that vintage look to it which I'm totally into.


I'm going to be MIA in the next few days as I leave for Vancouver tonight. This would explain the casual attire I decided to go with today. I'll be back on Saturday so until then, have a great rest of the week. And thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such wonderful comments. I don't say it often but I love to read them and get to know the people that show me so much love.



sig5
Outfit:
jeans}UO, via Orchid Grey's shop
tee}gift
shirt}Vintage DVF, c/o Dusty Rose Vintage
cardigan}J.Crew, via swap with Emily
shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
tote}borrowed from boyfriend