En boîtes

{In boxes}

008

010

012

Just thought I'd let you all know, I've been unpacking like a mad woman in order to be able to put together a decent outfit for this blog. These past days has been more like, grab what you find kind of outfits which to be honest, aren't at all blogworthy. I got back from Vancouver on Saturday morning {red eye} , slept, and got my closet in order. Sunday was a little more unpacking but then we headed out to lunch and  hit up K-mart to pick up a few apartment necessities.

Moving right along, thank you so much for all of your comments on my last post. I can't wait to show you my namesake romper as soon as the weather warms up. Or, if I really wanted to, maybe paired with tights and a cardigan would make it suitable for this type of weather ....

sig5
Outfit:
top}c/o Modcloth
trousers}UO
shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
cardigan}J.Crew, thrifted
necklace}Pyrha