Avril

I had a few errands to run on Sunday before meeting up with a couple of friends at the NYC Vegetarian festival {which we never made it to}. Since I'm still feeling a little sick, achey, and tired, I wanted to be as comfortable as ever while still upholding some kind of standards {why, I'm not sure as we saw some girls wearing questionable tights as pants, yikes!}.

046

045

Still layering up on tights, I decided to go with the makeshift thigh high socks, cut from old tights to keep my bottom half warm. I can't believe I'm still wearing a scarf in April! I guess I could've done without it in the afternoon, when it warmed up but these days you can enver tell. Even with the sun shining, it could still be 40 degrees.
049

048

So after my errands, which included, the gym, and getting a nightstand for my side of the bed, I headed to Manhattan, to the NYC Vegetarian Festival. Little did I know that the line up was wrapped around the block and they weren't letting anyone else in. So we decided to frgo and just go get our own vegan food somewhere else. I came home, made a banana loaf and then got into bed for an early night, hoping to feel better for work.

sig5
Outfit:
jacket}H&M
shirt}AA
shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
purse}kensiegirl
scarf}handmade
belt}thrifted
ring}Mimi & Marge