Le Marché

Yesterday we had the chance to check out the farmer's market held at McCarren Park. This market goes on all year round and offers anything that is in season and locally produced. It's a great place to stock up of greens and fresh fruits, right now, apples of all kinds are being offered. Even though I started to feel a little sick on Friday ngiht, I pulled myself together on Saturday to come up with a decent outfit post.


028

029

041

This skirt is from a swap I did with Emily of Nudgenick. I usually don't wear plaid so I was happy to see that she had included it in the items she sent me. The nice thing about swapping is that you get to try things that you usually wouldn't think of buying for yourself. It's actually a really great, easy skirt that I think I'm going to miss. The hair was pull up into Heidi braids since there was no time to wash it and make it to the market in time.

Here are a few more random shots from the market:
016

This little one was too cute! her little denim skirt, and pink adidas? Adorable!

017

Picking out some various kale and swiss chard.

021

Pretty mushrooms! I didn't even know that was possible.

sig5

Outfit:
skirt}AA, swap w/Emily
t-shirt}F21
belt}thrifted
shoes}Dexter
shirt}Cahrlotte Russe, thrifted