La Porte rouge

{The red door}

I need to confess that I've been holding this dress hostage for a few weeks now. It's from the Delightful Dozen and I just couldn't figure out how to wear it...until now. The only way to tone down the brightness was to pair it with navy. I accessorized with some brown accessories and thre in a purse just because I usually never use my purses in my posts. As it turn out it's actually one of my fave outfits! I can finally pass this dress on to the next lady in line.

046
053
059
064

Hope everyone had a great weekend and didn't get too much rain on Saturday. I'm not sure of other parts but lightning and heavy rain got everyone in Brooklyn staying indoors. Thank goodness for the sun coming out on Sunday so that we could get on with our weekend {and take outfit pics}.

sig5
Outfit:
cardigan}F21
tights}AA
shoes}c/o Seychelles
belt}thrifted
purse}vintage