big grey wall

DSC_0111

DSC_0116

DSC_0109

DSC_0128

I am so happy that it's finally the weekend! I have some pretty great things lined up {re: Bust Craftacular, and Dusty Rose Vintage photoshoot} that will be keeping me busy but i'm also hoping to get some time to get back to crafting. I have a few projects in the works that I'm hoping to have up here in the next few weeks. More on that later...
We shot these pictures last night after I got home from work. Something that I never like to do as looking good after a full day's work is nearly impossible! After a quick make-up touch up, we set off to find an appropriate background. I've given up on using my tripod on the street. I need to find myself a little nook in the apartment to take my pictures when outdoor shots just aren't possible. Don't worry I''m sure I'll figure it all out soon enough.

Since it's been a while that I've put up one of these remixes, here it is! I've had this dress for a very long time now and it's still one of my faves. It's one of those no-brainer dresses that is super comfty and easy to style. I decided to try to lighten things up with the rest of the outfit as to try and make it feel like Spring over here. Soon enough...

remix0520

sig5
Outfit:
dress}Modcloth {no longer available}
cardigan}J.Crew, thrifted
tights}H&M
shoes}Dexter, via Mo Vintage 
nailpolish}Sew Psyched, Essie