Garden State


I think this whole taking pictures after work thing is going to me my new jam. It's a little more convenient, and we have more time to find a suitable backdrop.
Take this one for example. We were walking down a new {to us} street in our neighborhood to find a place for pictures when we came across this wall. As soon as I saw it, I told Soner: "Umm, this wall matches my shirt. We NEED to take my pictures here." How funny is this? I feel like Zach Braff in Garden State when his aunt makes him this shirt that matches the wallpaper in the hallway, or was it bathroom?Minor details... Of course I'm a dork that wanted to recreate the scene.
DSC_0134


DSC_0155


DSC_0164
You can see more versions of this shot by visiting my flickr account. Way too dorky to post them here.

So today I'm at the Bust Craftacular, if you're in the neighborhood, you should come by. I always use these craft fairs as the perfect opportunity to get gifts for upcoming birthdays or better yet, for Quinn, and my brother's new little baby addition in July! Yes, that's right, I'm going to be an aunt again!! I'm so so excited to get to spoil yet another little nephew or niece {they're keeping it a surprise}. 


Hope your having a great Saturday so far...and if you are in Canada, enjoying this long weekend!!

sig5







Outfit:
sweater}vintage, via Beacon's Closet
shorts}thrifted
tights}AA
shoes}c/o Wanted Shoes
bag}thrifted