The Crafty things

Just a few pictures from the Bust Craftacular on Saturday. I found the venue to be a lot smaller and not as many vendors, so i'm hoping that this was just a fluke and that the next one will be bigger, and better. i guess the Spring fairs just aren't as big in general, but we still managed to have fun, and eat all the vegan treats possible.

DSC_0170

DSC_0198
Vendors getting set-up early at 8am!

DSC_0199
Our friendly neighbors, The Brooklyn Haus

la muse kalliope
Cute little critters by La Muse Kalliope

rarar press
Some awesome prints by Rar Rar Press

vegan treats
Some delicious goodness by Vegan Treats

clare bare
Pretty eco lingerie by Clare Bare.


Don't worry, I was able to get a few pictures of my outfit for the day. I'll be posting them very soon. Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm already looking forward to next weekend, memorial day!
sig5