printed. pants.

We all know how many adorable dresses you can find on Modcloth, I know because I own a lot of them. But how freakin' ah-mazing are these pants? While browsing through the site thinking to myself to just try and branch out of my comfort zone, I stumbled across these drapey floral lovelies. I wore them out on Sunday to meet up with a few ladies for our usual photoshoot shenanigans. After the shoot, we hopped up to the roof to take these pictures.

DSC_0229

DSC_0234

DSC_0239

DSC_0236

Since it was Sunday and I was already running late, I paired them with a super basic white tank, my denim jacket that seems to never leave my body these days, and some heeled booties to compensate for my shortness. These pants are just so comfortable that I think they're soon going to replace my usual leggings that I seem to always wear around the house. 


sig5
Outfit:
pants} Purple P-Rose pants c/o Modcloth
tank}Target
jacket}The Bay
boots}c/o Seychelles