Papillons et Dentelle

{Butterflies & Lace}


103

091

107

Phewww, what a weekend! So much was planned for this pass weekend and I'm happy to report that we did all of it! I'll have a few posts up later this week about it as I need to gather a few pictures from my guest since she's such a skilled photographer and was kind enough to take my outfit pics all weekend.

Just threw this on this morning, not really knowing what the weather was going to be like. It's a little overcast and raniy here but what else is new? I'm just doing a countdown until Friday when I get to leave on a teeny tiny vaycay to the Bahamas. Oh did I forget to mention that? oopsies, must've slipped my mind to share with you. Ok, enough, yes me and my man are getting away this weekend to a very simple hotel near the beach in Nassau, Bahamas, and we are both very excited. Now I just need to get through this week!




sig5
Outfit:
vest}Maude, c/o Langford Market for Delightful Dozen
pants}H&M
shoes}Arturo Chiang, via Beacon's Closet
blouse} c/o Modcloth