two prints.

DSC_0257

DSC_0262

DSC_0267

Just catching up on some outfit pictures I took last week. The weather was mostly rain making it really difficult to take any pictures, let alone getting a together a decent outfit. 
We've been blessed this weekend with gorgeous sunny days so far which explains my absence. I've spent most of the last two days outside, riding my bike, having picnics in the park, and attended  a roof top party last night. I think today will be a day of catching up on home stuff. 

Thank you to everyone that entered my giveaway courtesy of Le Mode Accessories. And the winner of the Lacey Escapades clutch is...Heather:




Congratulations! I will be in contact with you shortly to get your information.



sig5
Outfit:
top (dress)} Modcloth
 Skirt}Tulle
tights}HUE
shoes}thrifted
belt}thrifted