bada$$ gals.

On Sunday night, as if my weekend hadn't been eventful enough, I met up with my gals at the Brooklyn Bowl for an event called Local x Local. My good friends at Dusty Rose Vintage were selling some of their wares, and it's right in the neighborhood, so why not? It turned into a really fun Sunday night, thanks to this little thing called The BKBooth. Scroll down to see what I mean. 


DSC_0241

DSC_0244

DSC_0249

Local x Local May 2011

Local x Local May 2011

Local x Local May 2011

Local x Local May 2011

Local x Local May 2011

Local x Local May 2011

Yup, these are my girls that I usually spend most of my weekends with. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am so lucky to have such a tight knit group of ladies to not only hang out with but to count on when whenever i need it. The gentleman in the white cardigan, the hubby of one friend, was the one that came over on Friday night to assess my cut finger. He drove me to the pharmacy to get some first aid supplies and made sure I was taken care of before leaving. Now that is what I call getting by with a little help from my friends. {oh Soner was working, don't worry, he would have surely been there to help if he could've}


sig5