nail art

DSC_0173

DSC_0174

DSC_0183

Just a little outfit post for you. I love how sunny these pictures are, as they were taken on Monday morning before heading to work. It's the only time that Soner and I have during the week to take them. He started a new job a little while ago and now works nights.  Our schedules couldn't be any more opposite right now but at least we still have the weekends!

So I wanted to show you these cool little nail appliques that Veronika introduced me to. They called Sally Hansen Salon effects and come in a variety of little designs for your nails. I decided to add my own little touch by painting only one finger and the rest cute little flowers. They claim to stay on for 10 days but i think mine has already reached it's limit at day 6. But I still think that I will try them again. They're so fun for summer party's!

Well, i'm sure everyone is gearing up for this long weekend either in Canada or here in the US. We are planning on going camping upstate, it'll be my first time up there so it'll for sure be interesting. Anybody else got some fun plans?


sig5
Outfit:
skirt}c/o Lulus.com
shoes]thrifted
belt}thrifted