moving on.

I've been procrastinating on writing this post all morning. And here we are in the afternoon and finally I've started typing. something.

Even though I'm sure I've made up my mind and everything is said and done, I can't help but feel a little hesitant when I say that this is my last post on Idee Geniale.

After two years and much growing up, I've decided to move on to a new, more me blog. Not to say that this blog isn't me, but I feel like my life has changed and I am no longer attached to it like I used to be. I always said that I would quit as soon as it felt more like a chore than a hobby and so here we are.

I've thought about a lot of things that i could've done instead of just calling it quits; a new blog layout, more lifestyle posts, not posting as often, letting go of sponsors, but all of that wasn't enough for me to be able to really feel happy about continuing with this blog.

So with all of this said, I've moved over to a new blog, new layout, and new beginning. I really hope to see some of you that have been following me from the start or even to the new friends that have just found this blog. You can now read what I'm up to at : www.uneviegeniale.blogspot.com.
{I'd really appreciate it if you'd update your links to my new blog and getting the word out there. }


Thank you to everyone that has been kind enough to follow, support, encourage me throughout these years. I've made a lot of really great friends and hope to meet a lot more of you guys someday.

You can always email me at: melsonier {at} gmail {dot} com.




sig5