true blue

DSC_0698

DSC_0697

DSC_0704

DSC_0695

Hurray! A new outfit post. These a becoming very rare as we ease our way into Summer. I already feel like a little busy bee, planning meet-ups, concerts, trips, whatever else there is! Well, if you can't tell, I decided to go back to my layered, shaggy do since it's much more mangeable than longer length layers. This way, it's basically mess it up and go. It also cuts the drying time in half!  I'm so happy with anything that will save me just a little time.
I know the "trend" these days is color blocking but I like to march to the beat of my own drum and well, color match!! gasp! How do i even work in the fashion industry? Ok, kidding, it's not so bad. I realy just have a lot of blue in my wardrobe. It's kind of a no- brainer outfit, so why not?
Just a reminder if you're in the NYC area that there's a blogger meet-up going on Saturday here in Brooklyn. Check out the Facebook event for details and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! it's suppose to be a really sunny day too so I'm sure it'll be a great afternoon!

 
sig5
Outfit:
top}You are blue-tiful top, c/o Modcloth
skirt}AA, thrifted via Buffalo Exchange
shoes}thrifted via Beacon's Closet
belt}thrifted via Value Village