Fleurs de Printemps

{Spring Flowers}
025

026

034

Just a quick outfit post for you tonight. I'm on my way to the gym and still need to pick up my laundry that we dropped off a few days ago! Where does the time go? I just got back from the FIT Museum to check out the installment of Vivienne Westwood, 1980-89. It's pretty amazing that these things are just available to you in NY and for free. She definitely blew my mind with her innovative creations starting from a punk rock boutique. It's only up for two more days so I encourage you if you're in New York, to stop by.
This dress is from a Delightful Dozen swap. I saw it on Jen {original owner} and I knew that it was going to be a tad long on me but was up for trying it anyways. As long as I wear a little heel I feel like it could pass. Soemtimes its good to be a little more modest. Then again, when am I ever scandalous? I can't even wear a dress without wearing bicycle shorts underneath.
You've probably guessed that I haven't gone to get my hair cut yet, but I am more and more thinking of growing out these layers! I think I'm just at that point where I need a change. Good thing that I have a hairstylist friend in my circle of girlfriends that will take care of me. Now if only I could spare the hour it would take to actually get it done. Oh boy.
sig5

Outfit:
dress}Vintage via Delightful Dozen
cardigan}H&M, thrifted
belt}thrifted
tights}c/o Modcloth
boots} Vintage Dexter