Gris et Rouge

{Grey and Red}

010

011

I don't have too much to say today so this one will be a very short post. This dress is making its rounds with the Deligthful Dozen ladies. Have you been following the blog? There's asome pretty amazing things going on over there. I'm so excited that it's gotten such a great response! For this dress, I wanted to try and tone it down a little so I paired it with different greys. I definitely love the pop of color though.  Oh and the first thing I did this morning was trim my bangs! So you'll see that in my next post. I just can't do the side sweep.

Well, gotta go, we've popped popcorn and have a bunch of Planet Earth DVD's to get through. Have a great night!

sig5
Outfit:
dress} Vintage, via Delightful Dozen
tights}H&M
shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
cardigan} F21
belt} thrifted