Avant la pluie

{Before the rain}

As promised, here is my outfit from yesterday. Recognize this backround? We took pictures on my friend's rooftop before brunch. This is the rooftop where a few of my pictures were taken last summer. I absolutely love the view!
002

015

005

007

011

018

Since it was too hot to wear tights but my bare legs aren't exactly ready to be seen in public, I opted for this jumpsuit that I bought last year from Starr's shop, Action is the Fruit. I'm also trying to not wear boots anymore. I'm sick of them! Sandals are so much cuter and fun to wear! Well, by the end of the day the rain made its way over, thank goodness we just missed it and we're already at home napping by then.
sig5

Outfit:
jumpsuit}vintage, Action is the fruit (etsy)
sandals}Aerosoles,thrifted
belt}vintage