Tenue Recrée

{Recreated Outfit}

Confession: I wore this outfit out at a show a few weeks ago but since I never took pictures, I wanted to recreate it for the blog. This is a more toned down look more suitable for daytime. For the night time look I had paired it with some ripped up black tights and black boots.

026

029

047
042

It's been a while since I wore a headband, I used to wear them all of the time last year, or was it the year before? They just seem to be a little cumbersome sometimes but maybe I just need to find the right scarves that won't slip so much.

I also just wanted to say that I have started accepting sponsors for this blog. If you're a small company looking for a way to gain a little more exposure and think that this blog is a good match for you please feel free to email me. I have super afforadable rates and am always willing to work something out that would work for the both of us. I'd love to get a few etsy sellers up here, so please, don't be shy!

Well, not much else to say right now but I am definitely looking forward to this weekend! A few lady blogger friends are going to be in town so you can bet it'll be a fun time!

sig5

Outfit:
shirt}vintage
vest}F21
skirt}Tulle
scarf}vintage