Bon Matin

I can't believe that it's already Sunday night and I'm just now getting to write this post. This weekend went by a little too fast and I only got to about half of the things I wanted to do. I'm glad, however, that I had time to take these pictures this morning before anything else.


032

033

We discovered this red wall by just crossing the street and walking a few doors down from where we live.

028

036

This dress is making the Delightful Dozen rounds and comes from the Online shop, Ruche {which just so happens to be my newest sponsor}. I love the collar detailing which gives the dress an ultra feminine feel. The polka dots are just plain cute too. I wanted to pair it with some fun tights, and these blue ones seem to go well with this denim vest. I really feel like you can pair any color with a block and white combo and never go wrong. Am I right? Anywho, you can keep track of what's going on with the Delightful Dozen on our blog. We're doing regular {almost daily} posts as well as some new features too.

I'll include more from my weekend in tomorrow's post. But let me tell you, I pretty much caught up on a lot of sleep so there's not a whole lot to say there. Anybody else did anything exciting this weekend?

sig5
Outfit:
shoes}Aldo
vest}F21
belt}thrifted