Petite Poupée

{Little Doll}

After yesterday's rant about my hair, I knew that today I had to do something about my situation. I had an idea to bring out the heat rollers that I use to use before I got all layer crazy with my hair. Just a few minutes to heat up, roll them up in my hair, leave them in while getting ready for work, then take them out at the very last minute once they're all cooled down. Yup, does the trick everytime.

009

014

013

I pretty much love this little Holly Hobbie {my boss' name for it, not mine} outfit that I've got going on here. The longer sleeves makes this dress perfect for this colder Spring weather but the color still makes you feel bright and cheerful. Even though mother nature could calm down a little and give us a little more sun these days. The dress is from U.K. label Dahlia available on Modcloth right now. How adorable are the little crochet trims and gold buttons? I decided to not over think this outfit by adding too much to it as the dress is so sweet on its own.

022

Well, I'm just getting back into my regular posting schedule so I want to thank everyone for their patience while I went through this move and settling in stage. I'd love to post pictures of the new place but only when I'm 100% happy with it, and right now there are a few nooks and crannies that could use a little more love. So just hold on a little longer and I swear I'll share with you the place we now call home.


sig5
Outfit:
shoes}c/o BC Shoes