L'Américaine

002

005

017

When I was putting together this outfit I was scared that it would come out a little too school uniform-ish so right before leaving the house I threw on this scarf to add contrast and break up the white shirt, navy skirt look. I kind of like how both prints clash against each other. But then again, I'm not sure a red, white and blue outfit is appropriate in April?

Well, today is my mom's birthday and I already called her to wish her a happy one but I just need to mention it here as well. She spent the day babysitting my nephew and then helping my sister out with some wedding stuff, that technically, as the Maid of Honor, I should be handling. Due to living so far away from my sister, my mom has really been the one to step up and get all of these things taken care of. So a HUGE thank you for helping that Mom!  And besides, I don't know the first thing about planning a wedding so I'm sure I'd be useless in that area.

Well, we just got back from our fave noodle place that's just around the corner. Now it's time to get ready for another workday tomorrow, and well, possibly time for a movie?We'll see...

 
sig5
Outfit:
skirt}Tulle
tights}HUE
shoes}c/o Modcloth
scarf}gift from boyfriend
belt}thrifted