park days

DSC_0323

DSC_0324

Hi there, just an outfit picture from a little while ago. I've been a little busy with wedding stuff, and family in the past few days so I haven't had time to take any new outfit pictures. 
The wedding was yesterday and went really well. Everything was so beautiful, I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out! I'll definitely share them as soon as I get them. In the meantime, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. I'm hoping to make it back to New York tomorrow, but with this pending strike with Air Canada, I'm just crossing my fingers I make it back! 

Oh and the winner of the Blowfish shoes giveaways is:


Congratulations Emma! I'll be contacting you shortly.
Thanks to everyone that entered and shared their favorite summer drink! I'll b sure to compile them and post my favorites on the blog!


sig5

Outfit:
top}mac & jac
shorts}thrifted
shoes}thrifted
purse}thrifted